A 1 day biking excursion around Oyacachi and Papallacta in the provinces of Imbabura, Pichincha, Napo and Sucumbios.
This a fabulous 36 km long route, which crosses a great part of the Páramo in the Cayambe-Coca Reserve. On the way you can enjoy well preserved parts of this grassland near Quito.
07:00 Departure from the hotel in Quito.
10:00 Arrival at the Oyacachi entrance of the Cayambe-Coca Reserve.
10:30 Begin of the biking tour.
Frequent stops to eat drink and to enjoy the attractions on the way.
14:00 Break, to eat the box lunch.
15:30 End of biking tour and visit to the hot springs of Papallacta.
17:00 Return to Quito.
19:00 Expected arrival in Quito.
- Private round trip transportation.
- Entrance to Yanacocha Reserve.
- Private 4 wheel transport.
- Multilingual guide.
- Technical and mechanic support.
- Snacks and fruits on the whole trip.
- Box Lunch.
- Unlimited water during the whole trip.
- Bikes in perfect shape.
- Extra sports drinks.
- Personal expenses.