Altar Volvano Lakes in Sangay
A 4 days trekking in the provinces of Tungurahua, Cañar, Chimborazo and Morona Santiago. From 2 up to 10 participants.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeActive Tours
Activity Level Leisurely
On this trekking tour we cross the southwestern foothills of the Altar volcano within the Sangay National Park, until we reach the Italiano, a campsite at an altitude of 4.670 m.
This place offers the best opportunity to have a great view of the peaks of the Altar, until we reach it.
On our trekking we have to cross a canyon to get to a point of the Mandur mountain chain, where we can enjoy a fantastic view of the mountain lakes: Estrellada, Verde, Negra and Mandur, are the lakes that are surrounded by the mountains Chimborazo, Carihuairazo, Sangay, Tunguragua, Quilimas and Cubillin. These landscapes make this trek to one of the most beautiful in Ecuador!.
- Private round-trip transportation.
- Specialized and bilingual guides trained in First Aid.
- Entrance to Sangay National Park. Porters and pack mules.
- Overnight in huts in Collanes or with camping equipment (tent, sleeping pad, plate, cup, and spoon).
- Group camping equipment: camping stoves, cooking gear, etc.
- Healthy and nutritious food : 3 breakfasts (B), 3 box lunch (BL), snacks and fruit for the days, 3 dinners (D) with hot drinks and 2 lunch (L) in Riobamba.
- Supply of fresh, clean water in the campsite.
- Extra sports drinks.
- Personal spending money.