Iliniza South Volcano
A 2 days excursion to the Iliniza South Volcano. From 2 up to 20 participants (there will be a guide for the participants).
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeActive Tours, Mountains
Activity Level Strenuous
The Illinizas are two volcanic peaks located inside the Illinizas Ecological Reserve.
The southern Illiniza differs from the northern because it is a mix of rock and ice which requires previous technical experience.
During the ascend, you will have to negotiate sections of rock climbing until reaching the glacier, then continuing by climbing on rock and ice to reach the summit at 5.266 m/17.276 ft. Physical Level needed: Average – High.
- Private round-trip transportation.
- Specialized bilingual guides with ASEGUIM certification.
- Healthy and nutritious food (1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 box lunch, 1 dinner).
- Lodging in the Nuevos Horizontes.
- Refuge The Illinizas Ecological Reserve entrance fee.
- Personal and technical equipment (rope, carabineers , climbing helmet, harness, ice axe, crampons, mountaineering boots).
- Extra sports drinks.
- Personal spending money.